Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Thank You

Today is the first day of college for the new July 2013 intake bursary students! Today's also the day they're all checking in to SMR.
 
It feels weird seeing my juniors carrying luggages (some are even bigger than them!) while lining up to be registered to get their temporary cards, YES 4G dongles and their room keys. It makes me think of myself when I used to be like them EXACTLY one year ago! The only difference was that last year, there weren't as many bursary students as there are this year, which is crazy! I bet it would be a lot harder to find a spot in the library from tomorrow onwards but oh well, I'm glad they chose Sunway College! Because in my opinion, it's the best college. :)
 
Just now, when I was about to enter the lift, a guy got out of the lift, pointed at me and exclaimed, "Cheryl Yap!". As expected, my reaction was O.o? while in my heart, I was trying to recall if I've met him somewhere before. He continued by saying "I read your blog!" Awww that made my day, thank you! I know many 2013 bursary students only read my blog post on bursary but that's enough to make me feel happy. :) This feels like... Well, it's like your effort did not go to waste because at least I was able to help some of you out there who needed some advice!
 
To all the new bursary students, welcome to the bursary club and welcome to Sunway College! I sincerely hope all of you will have a wonderful time throughout your journey of A-Levels with our college. Play hard, study smart! Cheers! :)
 
Ending this blog post with a picture of me taken in Taiwan!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment