Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012!

Wooh! I've not blogged for quite some time huh? Recently I have a really packed up schedule as I've started working. My work ends at 5.15 pm but I reach home at around 8 pm after dinner with my family. The remaining time for the day will be used up to watch the two new Astro On Demand dramas, L'escargot and Wish & Switch! I like both dramas a lot! L'escargot teaches us life lessons while Wish & Switch is rather entertaining despite it being unlogic! Lol.

And whenever I have free time on weekends, laziness take over. Actually I'm not lazy to blog, I'm just lazy to turn on my laptop. I hardly use it nowadays. Plus blogging with the iPad is quite a pain in the ass but that's what I'm doing now anyway. Lol. I chose suffering over patience (for waiting for the laptop to turn on). :P

Will talk more about work when I'm finally going to blog with my laptop. But in short, work's not fun at all. Studying's a better choice. I don't want to be an adult! >< Oh and WK's off to NS for two weeks already. Miss him lots. :( I wonder how Jeremy and Tommy are doing there! :) I hereby pray for their safety.

Anyway I can't wait to start college! Hopefully I won't be too tied up with assignments and revisions or such. I want to have plenty of time to blog! :D Although I can't wait for college, I'm dreading to accept the fact that our SPM results are looming nearer and nearer. It gives me goosebumps just by thinking of it. I don't wanna disappoint my parents. :(

2012 for me started amazingly! Went for countdown at I-City with a few friends and it was so fun! Believe it or not, this was the first time I spent my new year countdown outside! Every year I would just sit at home and spam people's Facebook walls with New Year wishes but this year was different! Albeit sweaty, everything was beyond awesomeness! Hopefully next year will be the same too! I wish for 2012 to be a splendid year for everyone! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment