Thursday, August 28, 2014

#3

This morning I woke up feeling happy for no reason. Got up and quickly prepared myself for uni. On my way to uni, I almost felt like hopping all my way there. I really don't know what made me so bubbly all of a sudden (in case you're wondering, no I haven't recovered yet I'm still as sick as a dog) but I guess sometimes people really do feel happy for no reason. ;) 

So... Today I managed to figure out how to play my new favourite song "这不是我" by Aaron Yan (oh so handsome!) on the piano! Albeit still not very good. Hehe. It really feels good playing your favourite song on the piano, like a sense of achievement kind of thing? I don't know. Not everything in life has to be perfect anyway, so I'm really contented with what I'm capable of doing for now. Still trying to improve though! :) 

That's all for today! Here, have an Elmo (and a me)! 


Goodnight, peeps! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment