Friday, August 29, 2014

#4


Surprise at my doorstep today! Thank you. :) 

Today is a happy day too! Bio's mini test was okay and today's bio lab was so relaxing and fun! It's so different from other practical classes that make me so stressed up. And it always ends early too! Today I managed to leave the lab an hour earlier and you won't know how good that feels man. 

Neeeeewayyssssss! Went to the gym today to try out UQ gym's facilities! Not that I use all of them also hahaha. I only cycled for about one hour while watching my drama on the phone teehee. I caught the girl beside me watching my drama as well and her reaction was so cute when she realised I saw her doing that. Then, we went to Hawken for Pad Thai. So much for exercising. ๐Ÿ˜ช Buuuuut! Craving for Pad Thai satisfied! ๐Ÿ‘ Like finallyyyyyy. I was craving so badly for spicy food and I know I shouldn't be eating spicy food but but but I can't take it anymore. ๐Ÿ˜ญ I NEED SOME SPICE IN MY LIFE TOO KAY. Okie bye. ๐Ÿ˜

Wait, before that.


PAD THAIIIIIIIII. 

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment