Friday, April 30, 2010

Battling With Time

Yepps, like what the title indicates, I'm battling with time now. Countdown : 18 more days till our Mid Year Examination. HOLY COW!!

Time flies man. I can still remember how hard we tried to study for our UP1 during Sports Day but it turned out to be an utter failure. So bising. xD

Our hardworking God reading Physics, if I am not mistaken...


0.o I wonder what paper daddy was holding.

Ahaha. These pictures are history already but while I was browsing through my photo albums, I found them. And realised that they're not posted yet. So yeah. =)

I wonder why I can finish typing a blog post in like 5 minutes time while a paragraph for the Biodiversity Crisis essay took me like ages. I am currently at 1318 words, full of crap. Well, to me it's quite an achievement already. Lol. However, the ambitious me today with the ambition of completing the whole 2500 words essay by today is again, an utter failure. No good no good. =(

And umm, please don't be taken aback by the music in my blog. It's kinda creepy but I couldn't seem to find Kaereru Basho. Curse the website. *sticks out tongue*

*off to bed* おやすみ!

No comments:

Post a Comment