Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dye = Die!

After coming back from tuition today, I took my shower and after coming out of the bathroom, mummy called me to help her dye her hair. So, okay. It was my second time after like don't know how many donkey years.

I didn't realise that I didn't have hand gloves on and mummy said they didn't provide hand gloves together with the hair dye so I kept on since it was already too late to realise. After that, I asked mummy if the hair dye would fall off and she said it'll be easier to fall off when it's dried. So okay. Ate Mcdonalds, watched TV and hah! I thought that I had waited long enough to wash it off by that time. Went to the toilet, washed with soap and guess what? It didn't drop off even a bit. MY GOOD LORD. My hands were like BLACK. JET BLACK. Well in fact they're still pretty black now.

I got panic and tried lots of ways to remove it. LOL. Um, I think I had tried using vinegar, Clorox, detergent, toothpaste, warm water and many more but none of them worked. Well, only a bit though. It had only faded off a bit. My hands look awful now. It burnt like hell after trying out so many ways to remove the hair dye. :(

I.AM.NEVER.GONNA.DYE.MUMMY'S.HAIR.WITHOUT.USING.HAND.GLOVES.ANYMORE.

Bahawanya saya, Yap Shieh Er berikrar tidak akan mewarnakan rambut ibu tanpa menggunakan sarung tangan lagi. *sumpah*

No comments:

Post a Comment