Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm Back...?

Well well, I'll remove the hiatus post after all. What do you think? Lol. I'm not exactly on a hiatus anyway. Heehee. SYT told me that day during merentas desa that what she sees when she enters my blog is the word "hiatus". -.-

I still can't get myself to study every day, instead, I'm lurking around the net all day. Why is this happening to me?? Nuuuuu!! Trying to finish off my homework one by one now but hey! I'm blogging right here. *sigh*

Was doing the 1119 assignment just now and had a hard time thinking how to describe myself. I think I sounded kind of SS there. D: But anyway, teacher's not gonna say anything right? xD

Anyway, I got my SUMMARY 2010 DVD two days ago. AMAZINGGGGG.


Sorry for the blurry picture, took it with my webcam. Overall it was a great show, very worth it. Even more worth it if you watch it live at the hall because the hall's not huge, can only contain around 3000+ audience, so, you can get really close to them! When I say close it's really close. Can you imagine how envious I was when I watched this? xD

Btw, I bought a new collar for Poofie. It's in red! For CNY. :D


Guess that's all for now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment