Thursday, April 7, 2011

TGIF!

On Mummy's birthday, we went to TGIF to celebrate. TGIF stands for Thank God It's Friday! :D Although we didn't go on a Friday. XD They have this special service for customers who have their birthdays on that day itself. So, my mum happily told the waitress that it was her birthday and the waitress said, "Okay, all the staffs will come over and sing a birthday song for you. You'll have to stand on the chair and give a speech. And then we'll give you a brownie for free. *smiles widely*" Boy was my mum terrified at the "stand on the chair and give a speech" part! LOLOL. She was like, "Oh no no no no, actually I lied to you. Today's not my birthday." But the waitress understood and said, "Okay okay, we'll just give you a chocolate brownie." Mummy then added, "No birthday songs please." Daddy and I smirking beside. XD Anyway, the brownie was like DAMN SWEET. Eddie Tay would definitely say, "This is a diabetic cake, don't eat too much."

Anyway, I took two pictures only... And I had to edit them because I just can't stand my phone's camera's quality. Ugh. :(

Daddy was in posing mood! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment