Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#8

Got tagged by two friends to write #20factsaboutme on Instagram. 

It took me quite long to churn out facts about myself. I didn't realize that I actually do not really understand myself that well. Anyway, here's what I came up with : 

1. Only child. Always wished to have siblings. To be more exact, an elder brother or an elder sister. πŸ™πŸ‘‰πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ™ˆ
2. Love my parents to bits. πŸ‘ͺπŸ’–3. Have an absolutely adorable poodle, Poofie, named after my long-lost puppy plushie. πŸΆπŸ’ž
4. Born on Christmas Eve. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ‘Ό
5. Afraid of all kinds of insects in the universe. πŸ›πŸπŸœπŸžπŸ’€
6. Very, VERY easily frightened. You touch my back when I'm alone, I shout. People who watch horror movies with me get terrified by my out-of-nowhere-and-for-no-reason banshee-like screams, not the movie. πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
7. Used to hate eating fish but now, SALMON IS LIFE. 🐟🐟🐟
8. Winter is my favorite season. Free air-conditioning wooooo! ❄️⛄️
9. I go to theme parks not for the rides but for the atmosphere and for staring at people (and helping friends to look after their belongings πŸ˜‚). πŸ™†
10. I love Arashi and Japan, a lot. Been on a homestay program to Japan woots! Definitely one of the highlights in my life. πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅
11. I know Taiwanese dramas are lame, but I still love watching them anyway. πŸ’
12. Most of my clothes in my wardrobe are black. ⚫️
13. I miss home. Can't wait to go back! 🏑
14. I love sushi and spaghetti. 🍣🍝
15. Absolutely hate bean sprouts. πŸ™…
16. Socially awkward due to low self-esteem. Still trying to fix this.  πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
17. Common misconceptions by people about myself : Cheryl is not in my IC and I am not from a Chinese school. πŸ™†
18. I love looking back at old photos because they bring back such wonderful memories. πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘ͺπŸ’•
19. I like to multi-task. I can't stand doing one thing at a time. πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ
20. I love heart-to-heart talks and getting to know a person better. ❤️πŸ‘‰❤️

After posting this, more things came into my mind but some are so embarrassing I decided not to reveal them. Hehe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment