Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope


Hope.

There are lots of things to hope for this year.

First and foremost, I really hope that everything would sail smoothly for me this year.

SPM, especially.

Having to sit for exams for every month from now on except for June, I really hope that I won't have mental breakdown at anytime soon. I always keep the peribahasa "alah bisa, tegal biasa" in mind. XD

I also hope that I can gain confidence in everything I do.

Lack of confidence is really bringing me down and to overcome this weakness of mine, lots of effort is needed.

I think... I've opened my eyes to lots of new things this year. Well, not exactly new things, but things that I've never even thought of doing before.

I've also met a few new friends as well as being in touch again with old friends.

:)

Once you choose hope, anything's possible..

And yes, I do believe that anything's possible as to me, true success only comes with a person's own effort.

Don't always depend on someone to achieve what you want, you've gotta work hard yourself.

Nothing comes without blood, sweat and tears.

I'm a person who always says "I'm gonna die~!" when a challenge is thrown at me but deep down in my heart, I know that I have to do my best to tackle it and not just give up hope like that.

Actually it has become a habit for me to say that and it's pretty difficult to get rid of it. XD

I always think, "If people can do it, then why not me?"

Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment