Tuesday, March 1, 2011

When Boredom Strikes.....

Hey guys! I'm feeling so bored right now at my mum's office. Just came back from Chemistry class and waited there for my mum for like 15 minutes. Thank God we managed to hack into figure out the password for MJ's internet line thanks to Low, who randomly tried a combination that popped into her mind and succeeded or else I would be bored to death! XD

Exam's only like a week more! Less than a week, in fact! Doki doki suru yooooo~

I hate how I keep on writing 29th of February when it's the 1st of March. Ugh. Lol.

Actually I have nothing else to say, really. XD I can't log into Facebook using this computer for some reasons. I was able to initially but somehow after using for a few minutes the internet banned me from doing so. O.o

One more thing, I am getting very tired of all these ceramahs in our school. They totally crashed my hope to get good attendance. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment