Monday, December 5, 2011

OVER

Wow, time flies huh. Time really flies. SPM is over.

I repeat, SPM IS OVER.

One of the biggest exams in my life is OVER. #hsjpunintended.

Hmmm how should I describe this feeling... It's like.. Yeah my wish is fulfilled, I can throw all my books away and say bye bye to them but I feel weird. These two years of knowledge is just puff gone like that during the 10 days of exam. To be honest, I poured out whatever I had learnt during the papers and went out of the exam hall with my mind empty. D:

Whatever, it's time to party! Gonna go out for endless outings and if possible, watch all the movies showing in the cinema. Okay, just kidding. But before that... Deng deng deng deng. Undang. Gotta swallow that tiny little book wth 500 questions. And driving. Deng deng deng deng. I have a premonition already. Uncle will be scolding me during the lesson and all the way back home. I have super power, yeah.

Gonna update again tomorrow with pictures! Provided laziness doesn't stop me from blogging. I love blogging, really. Hee. :D

So long for now! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment