Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Hobby

So, SYT is in Germany already. Her safety was proved when she posted a status in Facebook. Lol. SYT, take as many pictures as you can~! And bring back a few boyfriends ya. Kekeke. xD

And, everyone seems to be sick. Why is this happening? Lee is sick, Jye Yih is sick, my mum is sick and my sorethroat just won't wear off. I hate it. It has been days and I am beginning to wonder if there's something to do with the two ulsers in my mouth. Gah. I.HATE.SORETHROATS.

I found my new hobby, which is speaking English in high-standard-and-scientific-but-don't-know-if-it's-correct way. xD

For example :

Simple English : I am sweating.
My version : My sweat glands have the urge to perspire.

Simple English : I need to pee.
My version : My urinary bladder is going to release its contents soon. I need to go to the washroom.

Simple English : I am drinking.
My version : I can feel water going down my oesophagus and into my intestines. It's now in my urinary bladder. Wendy edited it, but....doesn't sound right. Lol. Wendy, I know you know what I mean. xD

I don't know why but I find it fun to talk like that. Had a great laugh talking this way today and I soon became drunk. Maybe Ding put some alcohol into my water bottle. 0.o My dear...

Going to skip school again on Thursday. That's the best thing to do on Earth. Oh well. xD I am going to study and study and........lastly, study on that day. *determined* Do you think I'll be able to do that? STUDY only? Nah, I don't think so. =)

Oh, btw, I think Matsujun's Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku or in short/how everyone calls it, Natsuniji is quite an interesting drama. Currently at Episode 2. =D And Matsujun's acting is seriously hilarious. Yukai yukai~! His father's favourite phrase in the drama. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment