Thursday, December 23, 2010

Dreams...?

Do you guys realise that, the more you anticipate something, the harder it is to achieve that something?

Well, at least that's the case for me.

It's like.... Anticipating something that's obviously not gonna happen to you but yet, you're yearning for it. What exactly is happening to me nowadays? Watching people getting their wishes fulfilled without needing much effort while me, myself is hoping and longing for something that seems so near yet unreachable. Sometimes I truthfully feel like just giving up on hope and move on with life, but I just can't muster all my courage to do so. I guess I'm just a weakling on the inside.

To be frank, even the slightest sparkle I see in my life is enough to enlighten my entire day. I can be all blissful and chirpy throughout the whole day, unless some really bad news threaten to ruin that bright mood of mine. Actually I'm a pretty easy person to console whenever I'm having an emotional breakdown although I'm not sure if I have ever had one. Have I? However, I'm basically feeling down almost every day, and even that is unexplainable by myself. Pretty obscure, is it?

Before your dreams can come true, you have to have those dreams. Let's see to what extent this saying is true. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment