Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Time For...??? PICTURES!

I'm here again to make another blog post, more like a summary of my Vietnam trip. But I'm not gonna talk much about it, I'll show you guys pictures instead. For Ding, here are my albums on Facebook. :D


Firstly, this is the Japanese couple I met! Awww gawd, how I wish I could meet them again. Anyway, I got to keep in contact with them! :)

Cute, huh? xD

I was trying to imitate the model up the stairs but failed terribly. And when I was getting up, Lee Yang successfully snapped a picture of me doing so. :(

One of my favourites! This is currently my Facebook profile picture. :D Credits to mummy. xD

 Aunty Lay Bee, me and mummy on the motorboat in Mekong Delta.

Lee Yang and I!

Lee Yang and I again! We celebrated my ultra advanced birthday. :D Tell you a secret, okay, it's not gonna be a secret now but anyway, my mum thought I'm gonna become 17 this year. -.- Can you see the candle on the cake? I'm only 16 yo! But anyway, according to Chinese calculation, yes, I'm 17. :P

Now this is Lee Yang's birthday celebration! His was only one day advanced. xD

I love this cake! It's super delicous! And the "happy birthday" on the cake was actually written in Vietnamese. :D Although I have no idea what it is. xD

Another one of my favourites! I had nothing to do in the hotel lobby so I started taking pictures! :D

Lastly............

Do you think I missed out a super super extremely important picture? What do you think is missing up there? No, not HSJ. :D *drum rolls*

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

FAMILY PICTURE!!! :D Of course, right?? Eheheh~! *peace*

Lemme show you the original picture.

Oh my, daddy's with one of his weird poses again. Oh well. You know la, Alex Yap right? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment