Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mr. Freddie

I have a new family member!! Wanna know who HE is??

Scroll down please.....

*drum rolls*

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
******** 
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

Let's welcome, MR. FREDDIE!!! Okay, that was a random name I gave him. I've decided to let it be a HE. xD


It's my new fridge, Mr. Freddie!! =) Handsome, isn't he? Goodbye to our old 11-year-old fridge.

Don't whack me, I have nothing else better to do. xD

----------------------------------------

Went to my cousin's birthday party yesterday at Bukit Tinggi.


Of course, I was super bored. I think you know why. Generation problem. =(


Jo Vynn, the birthday girl covered her face. =(

Here's a video :


Random shoutout : I LOVE ARASHI'S TO BE FREE SOOOO MUCH!! Because gives me a Subarashiki Sekai feeling. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment