Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Adrenaline

Adrenaline. I find this word very pretty. At first, I thought it was the name of a human, a girl. It isn't after all. It's also known as Epinephrine, which is a type of hormone in your body which increases your heart rate and makes you excited. I wondered to myself, have I ever encountered adrenaline in my life? I couldn't recall. But I am pretty sure that there is no adrenaline everytime I see him. No increase in heart rate, nothing. Just excitement and happiness. I can still remember Low telling me that she her heart beat used to increase when she sees Chinen Yuri, but I don't think it still happens now and that is already history.

When I asked my dad about the meaning of adrenaline, he just told me that it is a hormone in our body that makes us feel excited and a hormone that triggers you which gives you a sensation in your body. I am kind of curious of how the sensation feels. Is it the same when I was about to collect my PMR results? Is it the same when I was about to get onto the airplane to Japan? I don't know...

And as a matter of fact, I am 10 pages ahead of the chapter Adrenaline of New Moon. Maybe I'll learn more from that chapter.

Sigh, going to mop the floor now. =(

2 comments:

  1. You know wht? I firstly got it confused with aphrodisiac. Lol... I thought how come New Moon has things like this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ehem.. To tell you the truth, I thought it was something like aphrodisiac too. *dirty-minded* xDDDD

    ReplyDelete