Wednesday, June 2, 2010

100% Random

You know what?? Exam is ending in just two days! TWO DAYS TIME YO! And yes, I am impatient. How I wish time flies now. =D

Just finished watching The Mysteries of Love episode 7. I didn't watch yesterday because I was doing revision for Biology and Physics.. Well, more to doing exercise. Episode 7 was hilarious especially the last part where he slept with a gay guy disguised as a woman. Lol. Waiting for 9.30 pm to watch episode 8. xD

I don't feel like studying for Sivik and PJK at all. But of course I can't do that. Sigh... I'm quite worried for tomorrow's Accounts paper 1. Hope I don't misunderstand the questions... *does the Dingnism sign*

Okay, I have nothing else to say. Lol. Just decided to post a short one to make my blog alive. Just as simple as that. =D

Now here's a random picture of Poofie. Somehow, if I don't post a picture I'll feel weird. Yeah, I'M A WEIRDO. :D


As usual, my fault again for not combing his fur. *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment